DOCfield PRO CONFERENCE
PRESCRIBERS AND AUDIENCES
Success stories that inspire change
21st of October 2017, CCCB
Inscriptions to journeys
A day dedicated to journalists, photographers, communication, culture and Third sector professionals, fostering the reflection and analysis of successful experiences of communication and connection with audiences.
In a context marked by diverse and complex challenges for communication, we propose to reflect on who are the contemporary prescribers and how one achieves to identify, conquer and engage the public in today’s landscape.
We will present projects, organizations, groups and/or individuals who connect with their audiences through innovative strategies.
We will attend 3 presentations by experts, illustrating various experiences in communication and uptake of audiences, by their authors or witnesses, and 10 case-studies, examples of prescription and inspiration which explore positive solutions to major global challenges.
Networking: the audience and the speakers will share moments during the day, to exchange and discuss.
- Cristian PALAZZI, Playground, a news and cultural prescription media platform. He will focus on their success of audiences.
- Ismael NAFRIA, will talk about lhis deep analysis of the (very) successful transition of The New York Times, the highly renowned newspaper, to the digital era.
- Fernando CASADO adn Paula GARCÍA, founders of the project “Towards the Human City”, Through their documentary movie, they analyse several cases of civic initiatives over the 5 continents – their purpose is to present the relationship of the individual with social participative society mutation.
- Oscar CAMPS, Pro Activa Open Arms – leadership and collective mobilization
- Danielle VILLASANA, #Everydayafrica and and #EverydayEverywhere – new gazes to break away from stereotypes
- Marcos GARCIA, ICIJ (International Consortium of Investigative Journalists) –research at the service of general interests
- Jonas SALA, Verkami – collective financing and cultural support
- Mª Angeles FERNANDEZ, Pikara Magazine – federative feminism
- Jose Maria PIERA, SCPF – branding empresarial, construction of image and values
- Jessica MURRAY, EUROPA project – tool of social integration for immigrants and refugees
- Roberto ESPOSITO, Sofar Sounds – culture and leisure in alternative venues
- David CAMPBELL, World Press Photo – ambassadors of the values of photojournalism
- Gabriela Masfarré, Ideas for change – Open and collaborative strategies for exponential growth
Saturday 21st of October 2017, on the third day of the documental photography Festival DOCfield Barcelona.
In the CCCB Auditorium.
Limited attendance. Coffees, drinks, lunch and after work drinks on the house.
Coordination, Hélène Lefort (Projects Area Photographic Social Vision)
T +34 93 217 36 63
Inscriptions to journeys