We announce the finalists of the V DOCfield Dummy Award Fundación Banc Sabadell that will be part of the exhibition at Foto Colectania.
The finalists of this year are:
- Ana Lorente, La buena esposa
- Anna Galí, Time on Quaaludes and Red Wine
- Cale Garrido / Philipp Meuser, Neorrurales
- David García, El paseo
- David Molero, Los lobos nunca aullaron a la luna
- Ire Lenes, Archipiélagos
- Iván Deiana, Huéspedes
- Jaume Simon Contra, Neverlove
- Javier Aristu, We were
- Jordi Parramon, Honeymoon
- José Miguel Cerezo, California Island
- Liza Ambossio, Naranja de Sangre
- Lucía Gómez Meca, Gómez
- Maite Caramés, Lada Stories
- Maria Abenia, Ulises
- Natalia Leiva, Miénteme, díme que me quieres.
- Patricia Esteve, Out of this life
- Rosa Llop, Jo també vull ser John Cage
- Valentina Sestieri, Susy Nuda
- Xebia Nikolskaya, The House My Grandfather Buil
Congratulations to everyone!
On Thursday, November 22 at 19:45h, the Banc Sabadell Foundation Dummy Award will be annouced at the Foto Colectania Foundation. We hope to see all the finalists as well as your friends and family!
The decision of the winning dummy will be taken from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in a meeting in which the jury will view and evaluate all the final dummies.
The same day at 6.30pm Nancy Borowick, will give a talk to explain her project “The family imprint”, exhibited at Palau Robert.
We thank the Banc Sabadell Foundation, Editorial Phree and Foto Colectania for making this award possible.
OPEN CALL EXTENDED UNTIL 7TH NOVEMBER
Photographic Social Vision Foundation, in collaboration with Fundació Banc Sabadell invites you to participate in the fifth annual edition of its photobook dummy award.
The DOCfield Dummy Award Banc Sabadell is organized within the framework of the DOCfield Documentary Festival, making Barcelona a centre of documentary photography and photojournalism for one month. Through this initiative, the Festival seeks to promote the photobook as an alternative support for the photographic dissemination of stories that are worth being told.
Entries from 03/09 to 07/11/2018